Tine McCormick
I am starting this blog for several reasons, but primarily to keep a digital archive of my work so as to witness the (hopeful) improvement over time. In recent years there has been an explosion in the number of artists who keep daily, or almost daily, sketch blogs to view their artistic development over time, oftentimes improving their skill and technique an unbelievable amount in just a short time. This digital sketchbook won't be limited to just drawing and sketching. I plan to include all sorts of media and forms of craft to document the multitude of projects I tackle, though I intend to heavily emphasize improvement in the field of drawing and painting, and provide a critique of my work.

I hope this proves interesting, if not useful for others hoping to improve upon their skills as an artist. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment